Wednesday 11 May 2011

How to earn yourself £3,000


Welcome to Dining in for Less, my personal website and blog that aims to share some of the money-saving things I have come across.

I am not running this as a business and I certainly don't have an axe to grind - there are no hidden agendas.

It is simply that I am trying to show people that it is possible to accrue substantial amounts of money simply by not spending the sums of money you are presently shelling out at the supermarkets. 

There are many ways of doing this, but for now I am simply targeting main meals - dinners. By following some or all of my shopping lists and recipes, you can save anything between £55 and £95 every week.

In the space of a month or even a year you can see this saving soon mounts up into something really substantial. By making these savings you will be able to award yourself a two-week family holiday abroad - free!

My recipes are filling, nutritious and tasty. I have published an eight-week rota of shopping lists and menus for you plus an additional and optional vegetarian week.

Each list includes a menu for the week and each of these meals links to a recipe for you to try.


So can I really save you £55 every week - £250 every month?

That’s the same as awarding yourself a £3,000 a year pay rise!


The answer is an emphatic yes.

The first thing to do is to be honest with yourself and work out how much money you are already spending on feeding the family.


Remember, we are concentrating on the main meal, not breakfasts, snacks and lunches, although I intend showing you how to save even more money by carefully preparing lunches and family lunch boxes plus other money-saving tips where it comes to eating.

If you are responsible for feeding a family of four, the money I could save you could work out at anything between £80 and £120 per week.
 
 
If you are feeding more, then of course this will be higher. I will help you reduce this sum to around £25 a week. It is possible - I know because I am practising what I am preaching - I have already done this.
 
So if you're a family of eight and your weekly spend is £160 - I will show you how every week you can have an extra £110 in your pocket! That’s £440 a month.


Be my guest - and give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment